The Walkie Talkie Commandments
- Thou shalt distribute the Walkie Talkies as prescribed by the Walk Leader
- Thou shalt not clutter the airwaves with unnessesary chatter. Remember that PMR frequencies are public and so anyone can potentially recieve and transmit on the same channel.
- Thou shalt not repeatedly press the tone button. See point above.
- Thou must charge all walkie talkies bequeathed in thy possession
- Thou will protect the walkie talkies and cause no damage, especially the clips
- Only ordinary members with Special Competency may obtain a walkie talkie, unless they are former committee or CWL.
Return to Rules